|Official Site: 101Investing.com||Max Leverage/Professional Clients:1:500||Commission Fee:No|
|Demo:Open Demo Account||Publicly Traded:No|
|Regulated: Yes||Deposit Options:|
Credit Card/Debit Card, SafeCharge, eMerchantPay, Skrill and others
|101Investing is operated by FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd||Withdrawal Options:Credit Card, Skrill, Wire Transfer, SafeCharge, eMerchantPay and others||OS Compatibility:Desktop platform (Windows), Desktop platform (Mac), Web platform|
|Headquarters: 79, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave., MGO Protopapas Building, 1st Floor, 3076, Limassol, Cyprus||Tradable Assets:CFDs on Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Stocks, Crypto||Mobile trading:Android, iOS|
|Min Deposit:$250||Trading Platforms:MT4/Webtrader||Accepts US Clients:No|
What is 101Investing?
101Investing is operated by FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd. The company is regulated and also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund.
101Investing offers Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on a variety of assets including cryptocurrencies, forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and metals. 101Investing offers four types of accounts including silver account, gold account, platinum account, and Pro.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
101Investing offers demo accounts for traders to enhance their trading skills and see trading features we offer.
The company offer Cross Border Services to the specific Member States
Different Types of Accounts
101Investing offers four types of different trading accounts named silver account, Gold account, Platinum account, and Pro Exclusive account. Each account comes with different features, the main difference is the leverage offered and swap discount.
101Investing offers demo accounts for traders to enhance their trading skills and see the trading features we offer. The minimum deposit for each type of account is $250 or the
relevant currency equivalent.
The leverage provided depends on Client Categorization. There are no commissions charged to clients but there are other costs applicable such us Swap/Rollover/ Ongoing costs. The maximum leverage for professional clients is 1:500 and for retail clients, it is 1:30. 101Investing offers commission-free trading however the swaps and spreads are payable.
Opening an account on 101Investing is straightforward. Users need to fill up a form that requires name, email, phone number, and password. After completing the form users need to provide proof of identity and proof of address for KYC verification.
They offer access on a variety of assets through CFDs including Stocks, Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, and Metals.
Spread and overnight funding (swap) rates vary according to the trading products and the user trading account type.
101Investing offers access to the Meta Trader 4 platform for PC or a Mac. The platform was created with the operational quality in mind to provide transparent, functional, and quick access to global markets. WebTrader is a trading platform that allows traders to access markets from their web browsers in just a few clicks.
The download links are available on the website.
MetaTrader 4 Desktop
The MetaTrader 4 Desktop platform provides users with a range of features, including:
- A range of technical trading indicators
- Real-time price quotes on multiple asset classes
- Multiple order types including market and pending
- One-click trading options
101Investing offers users a wide range of payment methods to deposit including wire transfer, credit and debit cards, eMerchantPay, Skrill and SafeCharge, and others.
The minimum deposit is USD250 or the relevant currency equivalent.
A client wishing to place a withdrawal instruction is requested to inform the Customer Support Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting the request form within Client Portal and provide the necessary documentation.
FXBFI Financial Broker Invest Ltd reserves the right to charge а withdrawal fee at an amount equal to 50 EUR (or an equivalent amount according to the denominated currency in the Client’s trading account) if there is insignificant (only one single position placed оn the trading account) or nо trading activity in the Client’s trading account prior to the submission of the withdrawal request. ln case the Client wishes to withdraw less than €100, additional fees may apply and the Client will bе informed in advance accordingly.
The main fee we will address in this review is their inactivity fee. If you are inactive for a certain period, the broker will impose the following fees:
- 61+ days – 80 EUR, or 160 EUR
- 91+ days – 120 EUR per month
- 181+ days – 200 EUR per month
- 271+ days – 500 EUR per month
Though this is not a common fee, it is created to make sure that traders that register are committed. Too many traders register on dozens of platforms only to move on to the next one without any activity. 101Investing makes sure that the people that register with them take trading seriously.
101Investing provides good customer support in many different languages in order to solve its client’s queries. The customer support team is available on weekdays 09:00 – 23:00 (GMT+3) and on weekends 11:00 – 20:00 (GMT+3) via email at email@example.com via telephone +357 80092740 and Live Chat.
Some Important features and services
- Fast Execution Speed: It has a very fast execution speed of trades
- Leverage: CFDs are derivative products and leveraged financial instruments. Leveraged products are intended for Investors who have sufficient knowledge and experience in trading with leveraged products
- Quick Account Open: It allows clients to open their account quickly in three steps.
- Zero Commission: There are no commissions charged to clients.
- Live Chat: It also provides live chat support to its users to answer queries quickly.
- Customer Support: Customer Support is available on Weekdays 09:00 – 23:00 (GMT+3) and on weekends 11:00 – 20:00 (GMT+3) It provides good customer support provide with fast responses.
- Payment Method: It provides many payment methods for deposit and Withdrawal such as bank wire transfer, credit and debit cards, eMerchantPay, Skrill and SafeCharge, and others
- It provides access to a variety of assets such as CFDs on stocks, cryptocurrencies, and commodities and others
- It provides access to markets and on 250+ assets for trading through CFDs.
- 101Investing offers access on trading platforms suitable for different types of traders.
- It has a good user interface.
- It also provides it’s all trading services on their mobile apps as well
- It has very strong security features.
- It provides quick withdrawal and deposit services to its clients
- Strict firewalls and SSL software are used to protect data during transmission
- It allows it’s clients to access their accounts on many different devices
- 101Investing has very good user reviews.
- It has a very active and experienced team that working hard to provide the best possible services to its clients.
- It has good customer support.
- It has a good reputation and reviews
- It also provides live chat to its clients for asking their queries instantly.
- It provides the education material on its website in order to enable traders to enhance their trading skills.
- It provides useful trading tools to its users on their trading platform.
- It allows users to trade CFDs on 250+ assets on their trading platform.
- 101Investing is an award winner broker.
- There are no commissions charged to clients.
Is it a regulated company?
101Investing is operated by FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd. The company is regulated by CySEC with license number 315/16
Where is 101Investing based?
101Investing is operated by FXBFI Broker Financial Invest Ltd, with headquarters at 79, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave., MGO Protopapas Building, 1st Floor, 3076, Limassol, Cyprus.
How does 101Investing make money?
101Investing makes money mainly through spreads and swaps on different tradable asset classes.
How do I deposit in 101Investing account?
Funds can be deposited into a trading account via credit and debit cards, bank wire transfer, and eMerchantPay, Skrill, SafeCharge, and others.
What is the minimum deposit for 101Investing?
The minimum deposit is 250 USD or the relevant currency equivalent.
How do I withdraw money from 101Investing?
Withdrawals can be made from 101Investing via credit and debit cards, bank wire transfer, eMerchantPay, Skrill, SafeCharge, and others.
What is the maximum leverage?
The leverage offered by 101Investing depends on the Client Categorization and CFDs Assets Classes.