Changpeng Zhao the CEO of the leading cryptocurrency exchange Binance conducted an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session today and give answers to some question, make new announcements for the improvement of the exchange and about Binance Coin (BNB).
Here is the summary of the CZ AMA session:
- Binance will launch Binance.us for U.S based users. Binance.us provides trading services for the users based in the United States, Binance Coin (BNB) will be listed on Binance.us platform and the team is looking for all possible scenarios.
- United States users are not banned from Binance Decentralized exchange (DEx) however, Binance.org website access is not available in the United States. CZ further explains that there are many ways to access a decentralized exchange such as Trust wallet and hardware wallets.
- Binance start trading of the first Bitcoin pegged stablecoin BTCB (a token on Binance Chain). The BTCB token price is pegged with Bitcoin and remain 1 BTC always. The total supply of BTCB token is 9001 and the address is publically announced by Binance team.
- BTC Reserve Address: 3LYJfcfHPXYJreMsASk2jkn69LWEYKzexb
- BTCB Asset Page on Binance Chain: https://explorer.binance.org/asset/BTCB-1DE
- Another update of the CZ AMA session is that if a coin or token on the Binance DEx platform has high trading volume then the token or coin will be listed on Binance.com. This is very good news for coin developer and the team that now they can list their coins o Binance.
- The next Binance launchpad project will be announced this week (probably on Thursday). To eligible for the IEO (Initial Exchange Offering), users must hold a minimum of 50 BNB balance in their Binance account for 9 days. The daily snapshot is taken at a random time. The hardcap of the project is kept quite small as explained by CZ.
- Margin Trading is in tested mode and soon will be opened for more users. The leverage will be 2x-3x. Binance Coin (BNB) burn will be on 15 July.