|Official Site: HFtrading||Max Leverage:1:500||Commission on Trades:No|
|Demo: Open Demo Account||Publicly Traded:No||Fixed spreads:No|
|Licensed and Regulated by: ASIC and FMA||Deposit Options:Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Wire Transfer||Trading Desk Type:Dealing Desk, STP|
|Foundation Year:2019||Withdrawal Options:Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Wire Transfer||OS Compatibility:Desktop platform (Windows), Desktop platform (Mac), Web platform|
|Headquarters: Level 13, 1 Albert Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand||Tradable Assets: CFDs of Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Stocks, Crypto||Mobile trading:Android, iOS|
|Min Deposit:$250||Trading Platforms:MT4||Accepts US Clients:No|
The parent company of HFTrading is CTRL Investments Limited. CTRL Investments Limited is a Newzealand based company and regulated by the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (FMA), as well as the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
HFTrading offers more than 300 Contract for Difference (CFD) of various underlying assets including cryptocurrencies, Forex, Shares, Commodities, Indices, and precious metals. HFTrading offers three types of accounts including silver account, gold account, and platinum account.
It offers various CFDs including CFDs of Stocks, Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Commodities, and Metals trading markets to its users.
Below is the list of some of the CFDs offered by HFTrading:
Spread and overnight funding (swap) rates vary according to the trading products and the user trading account type.
Opening an account on HFTrading is very easy. Users just need to fill up a simple form that requires name, email, phone number, and password. After completing the form users need to provide proof of identity and proof of address for KYC verification.
HFTrading offers three types of trading accounts: Silver, Gold, and Platinum trading accounts. Silver account is for novice traders, the Gold account is for advanced traders and the Platinum account is for pro-level and institutional investors.
Each account type has different features and services. Users get special swap discount on Gold and Platinum accounts.
The leverage allowed for each type of account is given in the table below:
Fees and Payment Methods
Users can start with as low as $250. The minimum deposit is $250. HFTrading allows users to deposit funds to their trading account fee-free using credit and debit cards or via phone. To make a withdrawal, users need to fill up the withdrawal form and give the payment details.
All withdrawal requests will be processed by us within 3 business days once we accept your request. Please note, however, that withdrawals may be subject to additional processing time depending on the procedures of the third-party remitters, the banking institutions, and the jurisdictions in question.
The platform offers commission-free trading while swaps and spread are payable. Spread and swaps fees vary according to the types of trading products and the type of trading account. The list of minimum spread according to the trading products is given below:
HFTrading supports the world famous Meta Trader 4 platform for desktop and web. Users can connect their HFTrading accounts with Meta Trader 4 to enjoy the best trading experience. The download links are available on the website.
MetaTrader 4 Desktop
The MetaTrader 4 Desktop platform provides users with a range of features, including:
- A range of technical trading indicators
- Real-time price quotes on multiple asset classes
- Multiple order types including market and pending
- One-click trading options
Mobile Trading Platforms
HFTrading provides its own applications for both Android and iOS users by which its users can access their services on mobile devices as well. The application is optimized for users’ best experience. Users can also check the charts and do price analysis before making any trade.
Click here for Android (Google Play Store)
Click here for IOS (Apple Store)
HFTrading provides good customer support to solve its client’s problems or queries. They also provide live chat support which is available for 24/5. On the weekend’s clients can also contact the team via email or support form available on the website.
The live chat support remains always active and mostly replies very instantly or in just a few minutes. They have dedicated customer support representatives and are capable in providing technical support to customers throughout their trading journey with HFTrading.
Some Important features and services
- Fast Execution Speed: It has a very fast execution speed of trades that takes only 0.05 seconds.
- High Leverage: It allows users a very high leverage of 1:500.
- Instantly Account Opening: It allows clients to open their account instantly in just three easy steps.
- No Hidden Fees and Charges: It allows users to trade with no hidden fee and charges
- Live Chat: It also provides live chat support to its users for solving the user’s issues instantly.
- Dedicated Customer Support: It provides dedicated customer support and has a good and fast response as well.
- Payment Methods: It provides many payment methods for deposit and Withdrawal of funds such as credit or debit card, bank wire transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Rapid Transfer.
- It provides CFDs of stock, cryptocurrencies, and commodities as well.
- It provides access to global markets and 300+ CFDs for trading to its users.
- It is easy to get started and best suited for new users
- very nice user interface
- All services available on their mobile apps as well
- It provides very good security features.
- It allows faster withdrawal and deposit services
- Top-level Firewall and SSL software used that make its servers and database super secure.
- It allows users to access their accounts on many different devices
- It has a very active and experienced team
- It provides dedicated customer support
- Good reputation and reviewed by top companies
- Top-level of data security provided by the HFTrading
- There is no risk of a scam as it is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (NZFMA)
- It allows 0.1 minimum pips to the traders.
- It allows users to use upto 1:500 leverage for trading
- It provides live chat to its clients.
- It provides the education material to its clients in order to guide them.
Download HFTrading mobile apps
Click here for Android (Google Play Store)
Click here for IOS (Apple Store)
Official website: https://www.hftrading.com.au/
About HFTrading: https://www.hftrading.com.au/en/about
Contact : email@example.com
Is HFTrading regulated?
Yes, by the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (FMA) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Where is HFTrading based?
HFTrading is based at Level 13, 1 Albert Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
How does HFTrading make money?
HFTrading makes money mainly through commissions received from Liquidity Provider which is based on the volume of positions opened with the LP and swaps on its tradable asset classes and trading accounts.
How do I deposit in HFTrading account?
Funds can be deposited into a trading account via credit and debit cards or via phone.
What is the minimum deposit?
The minimum deposit is $250.
How do I withdraw money?
Withdrawals can be made from HFTrading via bank wire transfer and other mediums.
What is the max leverage?
The maximum leverage offered by HFTrading is 1:500.
How do I open an account?
An account can be opened at the click of a button on the HFTrading website and can be done in just a few steps.
Does HFTrading use MetaTrader?
Yes, MetaTrader 4.