Delta Exchange is, of course, the well-known online cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform that is exceedingly popular in the cryptocurrency community. Demand for derivative platforms for short and long positions has increased in recent years. The Delta cryptocurrency exchange has a unique and modern interface that makes trading derivatives simple. Quite frankly, you’re spoilt for choice. Here’s how:
Delta Exchange, which was founded in 2018, is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that provides Perpetual Swaps, Futures, and options on bitcoin and over 70 altcoins with 100x leverage.
This exchange also provides a testent for mock trading that serves as the virtual platform; however, user registration is required to use testnet. This allows the user to try different investment strategies without putting their real money at risk.
Delta offers the lowest volatility and tightest spreads in the Options category, with well-differentiated offerings such as Straddles (MOVE), Call and Put Options, and Turbo Options on the following underlying: BTC, ETH, LINK, LTC, XRP, BNB, and BCH.
Delta Exchange Token (DETO) is an ERC-20 utility and rewards token that will power Delta Exchange and will be integrated throughout the exchange’s value chain. DETO aims to combine the best of CeFi and DeFi features. It makes use of market-making pools for liquidity, making it similar to existing DeFi automated market makers, but with some key differences.
There’s something for everyone at Delta. Some of the essential features of Delta exchange are as follows:
- Delta delivers enterprise-level security, and a highly secure firewall protects the platform’s infrastructure. For added security, the exchange’s cryptocurrencies are kept in multi-signature wallets, and withdrawals are only performed once a day after the manual check is completed.
- Leverage is built into all derivative contracts traded on Delta Exchange. The maximum allowable leverage varies by contract and can reach 200x for certain contracts. This means that if you have 1 Bitcoin worth of capital, you can open a position worth up to 200 Bitcoins.
- Traders can use one platform for derivatives trading in a safe, secure manner.
- Delta provides its users with an appealing referral program and a deposit bonus to increase trading volumes on the cryptocurrency exchange platform.
Delta Exchange offers a variety of rewards for its old and new users. Some of the best offers on Delta Exchange are listed below:
- 30K Trading Bonus
- Get a 12 % bonus up to $1,200 on deposits ranging from $5000 to $9999.
- Get a 15% bonus up to $3,750 on deposits ranging from $10,000 to $24,999.
- Get a 20% bonus up to $10,000 on deposits ranging from $25,000 to $49,999.
- Get a 25% bonus up to $25,000 on deposits ranging from $50,000 to $99,999.
- Get a 30% bonus up to $30,000 when you deposit $100,000 or more.
- New 500
- Get a 10% bonus up to $500 on deposits of $100 or more in BTC/ETH/USDT.
- The offer is only valid for deposits in BTC/ETH/USDT.
- This offer is only valid for the first deposit made by a new user.
- Crypto Mania
- The promotion is only valid for deposits in BTC/ETH/USDT.
- Within 7 days of signing up, you will receive a $100 worth DETO free on your first trade.
- To qualify for the offer, you must pay a $10 fee within 7 days.
- Deposits made by the new user within the first 7 days of registration are eligible.
There are primarily three types of crypto derivative use-cases. They are as follows:
- Hedging- This is essentially insurance against adverse price movements in a crypto asset that you already own. Miners, for example, may wish to lock in the price of mined bitcoin without selling it.
- Speculation- Based on their market view, traders use cryptocurrency derivatives to create leveraged pay-off profiles.
- Access: Traders who cannot purchase bitcoin or cryptocurrencies directly may be able to obtain exposure to them through derivatives on a cryptocurrency trading platform or a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange.
If you invest in a single asset and its price falls, your entire portfolio suffers. Poor performance in one asset will not be enough to damage your entire portfolio if you diversify or invest in various assets.
Diversifying in crypto means investing in a variety of crypto projects rather than concentrating all of your money in one or two.
The main advantage of crypto diversification is risk protection. While it is nearly impossible to mitigate the risk of cryptocurrency, you can reduce the impact that volatility in any one asset has on your portfolio as a whole by investing in various crypto assets as well as benefiting from passive income on stablecoins. This investment strategy lessens the magnitude of losses incurred during market downturns.
Diversifying in cryptocurrency also allows you to learn about new coins and projects. While most people are aware of Bitcoin and Ethereum, they may be unaware that there are thousands of other tokens available with a variety of different purposes that will deliver varying amounts of value over time.
The potential for improved performance is the final advantage of diversification.
You are less exposed to a single asset taking such a significant hit in a diversified portfolio. Because of the crypto market’s extreme volatility, it is critical to adopt effective risk management techniques.
To summarise, Delta Exchange is one of the best platforms for trading derivatives and cryptocurrency futures, with a simple and user-friendly interface and advanced order types.