Here you will learn about the most trusted and the safest anonymous bitcoin wallets that provide you complete privacy for your bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a pseudo-anonymous coin that does not provide complete privacy and not even a completely non-privacy coin.
So there are some privacy techniques like CoinJoin, TumbleBit, Coin Control that helps to make your bitcoin completely private and untraceable from blockchain analysis companies.
There are also some privacy attacks on blockchain like round numbers, wallet bugs, address reuse, taint analysis, etc that helps hackers or chain analysis companies to reveal your identities and bitcoin ownership.
In this article, we will cover the following topics:
- Best Anonymous Bitcoin Wallets
- For Mobile Users
- For Computer Users
- For Web and Online Users
- Some Privacy Precautions
So the following anonymous bitcoin wallets provide you with complete privacy as well as protect your bitcoin from all types of privacy attacks as well as hacking attacks.
1. Incognito Wallet
The Incognito Wallet is a multipurpose wallet that anonymizes BTC.
Users can send, receive, buy, sell, or invest crypto in full privacy – no traces, records, KYC, or third-party risks. Through the use of stealth addresses, ring signatures, and zero-knowledge range proofs, your transactions leave no trace and record. It is also a non-custodial wallet, which means you are in full control of your private keys and funds.
Incognito’s cross-chain bridges also allow users to trade pairs like XMR and BTC. Beyond the latter, the wallet also supports multiple currencies from a growing list of over 60, including popularly traded ones like ETH, BNB, and USDT.
- Easy-to-use: shielding takes just two simple taps
- No trace or record of your transactions and information
- Uses stealth addresses, ring signatures, stealth addresses, and zero-knowledge range proofs
- Cross-chain bridges let you perform inter-blockchain coin swaps
Official website: https//incognito.org/
About Incognito wallet: https://we.incognito.org/t/wallet/336
2. Samourai Wallet
The Samourai Wallet is an open-source project that started in 2016 with the aim to provide better anonymity and privacy for the bitcoin transactions which make users bitcoin funds more secure.
- Tor and VPN support by which you can send your bitcoins through an anonymous IP address.
- Never Reuse Addresses for your bitcoin transactions.
- Offline Mode where offline sending available and you can create your ultra-secure offline cold storage systems.
- DOJO Trusted Node by which you can run your own full bitcoin node.
- Stonewall protects your privacy to be revealed from transaction meta-data on the blockchain.
- SMS recovery support where you can wipe or recover your wallet from SMS when your device is lost or stolen.
Official Website – https://samouraiwallet.com/
Source Code – https://github.com/Samourai-Wallet/samourai-wallet-android
Wasabi Wallet is the very new name as compared to the other anonymous bitcoin wallets because the wasabi project was just started at the end of 2018.
The Wasabi Wallet is an open-source, non-custodial and privacy-focused Bitcoin wallet that implements trustless coin shuffling with mathematically provable anonymity.
Basically, the wasabi wallet implements CoinJoin that happened approximately once every hour and a half.
Wasabi Wallet is the expert’s suggested wallet for bitcoin anonymity that works better than most of the other anonymous bitcoin wallets.
Official Website – https://wasabiwallet.io/
Onion Site (Tor) – http://wasabiukrxmkdgve5kynjztuovbg43uxcbcxn6y2okcrsg7gb6jdmbad.onion
Source Code – https://github.com/zkSNACKs/WalletWasabi
1. Bitamp Bitcoin Wallet
Bitamp is an open-source, client-side, non-custodial web wallet of Bitcoin that allows you to send, receive, and store your bitcoins securely on the blockchain.
This wallet provides you the full control of your funds by providing you the private keys or wallet seed.
The Bitamp wallet has a good User Interface and is very easy to get started where it doesn’t take any personal information from users in order to use its services.
- Anonymous: Bitamp wallet doesn’t store your wallet seed, private key, IP address or browser details, and any other private information. There is no email address and any private information required to use the Bitamp wallet services. It also allows you to access your account from your home where you can also use VPN or Tor to use this wallet.
- Instant: The Bitamp wallet allows you to transfer your funds instantly to any location in the world. It allows you to transfer money very easily and very fast while banks usually take several days for the same amount of money transfer.
- Worldwide: You can send your money anywhere in the world using Bitamp wallet. There are no border restrictions to use or send money using this wallet. It just costs you a little amount for sending money throughout the world disregard distance dependency.
- Self-sovereignty: You are the only one who controls your wallet keys, and Bitamp company does not hold or access your keys that means if you lose your keys then your bitcoin won’t be recovered. Bitamp wallet provides your financial independence by giving control of your funds directly in your hands. Your Bitcoins Your keys.
- 24h Active Support: Bitamp Bitcoin wallet provide 24h live support to its users.
- Good User Interface
- Easy to use,
- Very good privacy
- good company reputation,
- Good customer support
Official Website: Bitamp.com
Onion Site (Tor): bitamptortcbtgit.onion
Source Code: GitHub
Guarda is a multi-currency non-custodial wallet known for its versatility, handiness and user-friendly, clean interface. Guarda currently supports more than 40 major blockchains and over 10.000 cryptocurrency tokens. The storages come in Web, Desktop, Chrome Extension, and Mobile Versions – all of them being cross-platform for the users to sync their wallets easily. Besides, it is possible to connect the Ledger Nano S device to manage the funds stored on a hardware wallet in Guarda Wallet’s interface.
- Custody-free policy. You are the only owner of your funds. Guarda team believes in decentralization and conscious fund management, which absolutely resonates in the core of their product.
- Wide range of supported coins and tokens. Guarda offers lightweight storages for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Monero and more. The supported cryptocurrency list is ever-expanding.
- Guarda multi-currency wallets are available in Web, Desktop (Mac, Windows, Linux), Mobile (iOS, Android) and Chrome Extension versions.
- Guarda wallets have built-in cryptocurrency exchange and purchase features, as well as a range of currency-specific features.
- The wallet’s 24/7 support line is one of the most efficient on the market.
Rahakott is the world’s first anonymous multicurrency web wallet where you can store your cryptocurrency securely with anonymity.
Rahakott project is very old as compared to the other anonymous bitcoin wallets.
Rahakott web wallet support bitcoin as well as top cryptocurrencies like BCH, LTC, ETH, DASH, ZEC, etc.
The wallet offers features like the built-in mixer, tunnelling all transactions, deterministic wallets to provide better privacy and security to its users.
This is the most preferred anonymous wallet than other web-based anonymous bitcoin wallets.
Official Website – https://rahakott.io/
Onion site (Tor) –
Main address: http://rahakottymyflyum.onion
- Do not store your bitcoin on exchanges
- Keep your bitcoin addresses private, do not share any info regarding your bitcoin ownership on social media and not even with your friends or relatives.
- Do not reuse an address after spending your bitcoin from it, use a newly generated address that never used before to store bitcoin again in the future.
- Always buy bitcoin from peer to peer exchanges by using cash payments.
- While storing bitcoin somewhere you must sure that only you are the owner of the private key of your Bitcoins.
- Use multiple ways to store your bitcoin on multiple addresses that increase your privacy as well as security to the ultra level.
- Use multiple back-ups of wallet seeds or private keys with encryption as one backup can be lost or stolen.
- Learn about privacy and security as much as you can because the bitcoin itself is the unhackable money by its design but people usually lost their bitcoin by their own mistakes due to lack of knowledge.
- Avoid buying or selling bitcoin from third-party services like exchanges that take your identity by doing KYC (Know Your Customer) or also takes your other sensitive information by which they can steal all your bitcoin privacy, and also it helps chain analysis companies to reveal your identity or sell that information to anyone (hackers or government).
- Always use anonymous bitcoin wallets to store your bitcoin securely and also check their reviews before using anyone.
- It is also a better idea to use privacy browsers like Tor Network and DuckDuckGo because they protect you from hackers by preventing you from tracking or by keeping your all sensitive information like passwords, private keys, credit card details private and secure.