At the present time, a number of Bitcoin wallets are available to use for mobile as well as a laptop. But it remains not easy to choose the perfect wallet for a newbie.
So here I am going to discuss those wallets which are safe and most trusted to use for a Bitcoin holder.
Bitamp is an open-source, client-side, non-custodial web wallet of Bitcoin that allows you to send, receive, and store your bitcoins securely on the blockchain.
This wallet provides you the full control of your funds by providing you the private keys or wallet seed.
The Bitamp wallet has a good User Interface and is very easy to get started where it doesn’t take any personal information from users in order to use its services.
- Anonymous: Bitamp wallet doesn’t store your wallet seed, private key, IP address or browser details, and any other private information. There is no email address and any private information required to use the Bitamp wallet services. It also allows you to access your account from your home where you can also use VPN or Tor to use this wallet.
- Instant: The Bitamp wallet allows you to transfer your funds instantly to any location in the world. It allows you to transfer money very easily and very fast while banks usually take several days for the same amount of money transfer.
- Worldwide: You can send your money anywhere in the world using Bitamp wallet. There are no border restrictions to use or send money using this wallet. It just costs you a little amount for sending money throughout the world disregard distance dependency.
- Self-sovereignty: You are the only one who controls your wallet keys, and Bitamp company does not hold or access your keys that means if you lose your keys then your bitcoin won’t be recovered. Bitamp wallet provides your financial independence by giving control of your funds directly in your hands. Your Bitcoins Your keys.
- 24h Active Support: Bitamp Bitcoin wallet provide 24h live support to its users.
- Good User Interface
- Easy to use,
- Very good privacy
- good company reputation,
- Good customer support
Official Website: Bitamp.com
Onion Site (Tor): bitamptortcbtgit.onion
Source Code: GitHub
Electrum Bitcoin wallet is available to use at every platform Android/iOS/desktop. We can have every type of Bitcoin wallets in this wallet.
We can create bech address wallet as well as P2SH address wallet.
But the main disadvantage of this wallet is, we can’t have the same wallet with two different types of address i.e Bech+P2SH.
Overall I like this wallet most than any other wallet as an all-rounder. Electrum wallet provides better security and has different encryption methods to encrypt private keys. Electrum wallet also supports multi-sig wallet (in which more than one signatures are required to send the transactions).
This is that type of wallet which is much better for those who are addicted to having their assets at Mobile especially. This wallet can generate A private key with both types of address i.e a private key with the
So we can send/receive our Bitcoin from any type of Bitcoin wallet in the crypto world.
This wallet can operate over a very slow internet connection. Beside Bitcoin, their services are available to store a few other assets which are popular in the crypto world.
Guarda is a multi-currency non-custodial wallet known for its versatility, handiness and user-friendly, clean interface. Guarda currently supports more than 40 major blockchains and over 10.000 cryptocurrency tokens. The storages come in Web, Desktop, Chrome Extension, and Mobile Versions – all of them being cross-platform for the users to sync their wallets easily. Besides, it is possible to connect the Ledger Nano S device to manage the funds stored on a hardware wallet in Guarda Wallet’s interface.
Here are some Unique features of Guarda Wallet:
- Custody-free policy. You are the only owner of your funds. Guarda team believes in decentralization and conscious fund management, which absolutely resonates in the core of their product.
- Wide range of supported coins and tokens. Guarda offers lightweight storages for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Monero and more. The supported cryptocurrency list is ever-expanding.
- Guarda multi-currency wallets are available in Web, Desktop (Mac, Windows, Linux), Mobile (iOS, Android) and Chrome Extension versions.
- Guarda wallets have built-in cryptocurrency exchange and purchase features, as well as a range of currency-specific features.
- The wallet’s 24/7 support line is one of the most efficient on the market
Official Website of Guarda – https://guarda.co/
Note: Here visitors should not be confused to have terms bech/P2SH because soon we will publish a post about this term.
In short, we can say bech address is a modification of Bitcoin transaction technology which has the ability to send and receive Bitcoin at a very low amount of fee and P2SH is the traditional old way to Send/receive Bitcoin.