There were many big news came this week including adoption as well as regulations.
Short Summary of the Crypto events is follows
- Russia will regulate Cryptocurrency before July 2019Russian President Vladimir Putin orders government of Russia to regulate the Cryptocurrency before July 2019 reported on February 27, 2019.
- Bitcoin will Legal in India SoonIndian government told the Supreme Court that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency regulations are in final stages. Supreme court will hear the petitions filed against the RBI ban on cryptocurrencies.
- Facebook Coin will Launch in Q2 of 2019Facebook the largest social media network will launch its crypto coin. According to a report by the New York Times, the Facebook management team is working with cryptocurrencies exchange to launch the Facebook coin in Q2 of this year.
- Ethereum Constantinople Hardfork is SuccessfulThe long-awaited Ethereum Constantinople Hardfork is now live. Developer team of Ethereum (ETH) are ready to launch Constantinople on Ethereum network.
- Square Payment Company reported annual Profit $166 million from BitcoinSquare Payment Company of the USA reported the annual Profit $166 million from Bitcoin in 2018 in their official annual report published on Feb. 27.
- XRP is Listed on Coinbase ProFinally, The wait is over. Ripple’s XRP is now listed on Coinbase Pro. Coinbase one the major cryptocurrency exchange announce that on 25 Feb in a blog published on Coinbase website.
- National Bank of Ukraine completed a pilot project for the national Digital CurrencyNational Bank of Ukraine (NBU) completed a pilot project for the national Digital Currency ” e-hryvnia ” which began in the December 2018.
- New York based Signature Bank announced to offer Banking services to Crypto Startups in BermudaNew York based Signature Bank announced to offer Banking services to Crypto Startups Companies in Bermuda reported on Feb. 28.