1 What is Dusting Attack?
2 Why Dusting Attack?
3 How Dusting Attack works?
4 How to secure your coins?
- Make sure only you own the private key of your coins.
- Do not store your coins on an exchange or in any third party wallets.
- Do not reveal any information about your Crypto coins publicly on social media or not even in friends
- Use cold wallets or hardware wallets like Ledger, Trezor, Coldcard, Opendime. Use anyone you like but we prefer Coldcard as it creates transactions offline.
- You can also store your coins on the Core wallet if it is possible for you.
- You can also create private keys offline using open source algorithms but keep in mind that the device you used must be destroyed completely after it. Then store private keys securely and keep many backups. Don’t store your coins on addresses that are already used before. Be Pro.
- Even if you use exchanges for trading then make sure your passwords are too strong and not linked to things related to you and must use different email id’s for exchanges that are not used so much, also use privacy browsers like DuckDuckgo. Don’t forget to enable 2FA which is the biggest mistake of every trader. Use your email to log in only on those devices which are too secure and fully protected from Phishing Attacks. Don’t download anything from Torrent.
- Don’t store your coins in one wallet or device or exchange or address. Use multiple ways to store your coins. Use more than one hardware wallets, many private keys.
- To Protect your Privacy use Wasabi Wallet and Samourai Wallet of Bitcoin.